Table of Contents
1. Choose a crypto exchange
First things first, you need an exchange that both has Flow, and is trustworthy!
You can find our top 3 exchanges for buying Flow here, alternatively you can also check our comparison of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in Australia if you’re generally interested in seeing which exchanges work for Australians.
2. Sign up with the crypto exchange
Once you’ve chosen your crypto exchange, it’s just a matter of signing up and getting your account verified. Most exchanges have streamlined this process very well so it shouldn’t take long.
3. Fund your account
The next step is to transfer AUD or another cryptocurrency into your account. Most top crypto exchanges offer various payment methods. From bank transfer to PayID, POLi pay and credit cards, it’s very straightforward.
4. Buy Flow
And of course, the final step is to find Flow on the exchange and buy it. A lot of exchanges offer different ways of buying cryptocurrencies, like market orders and limit orders.
Where to Buy Flow (FLOW)
|Exchange||Rating||Available Cryptocurrencies||Fees||Visit Site|
How to Sell Flow
- Sign into the exchange
- Find where you stored your Flow, either on a hardware wallet or on the exchange.
- Transfer your Flow to the right place on the exchange, it could just be the same wallet or a dedicated trading account.
- Sell Flow.
Considerations when looking to buy Flow.
Flow is a fast and decentralized blockchain that developers can use to build new games and apps. Flow is the layer-one blockchain that was originally developed by a team that has delivered consistently great consumer blockchain experiences, including CryptoKitties and Dapper Wallet.
FLOW token (FLOW) is the currency of the Flow network. It is also the foundation for a new, inclusive and borderless digital economy. FLOW token, which is the fuel for the network's digital infrastructure, is Flow. FLOW token is the currency that enables the network to function and all of its applications. FLOW can be used as both a payment option and as a long-term reserve currency for the whole Flow economy. Validators, developers, users, and others can use the token to join the FLOW network and receive rewards. It can also be used to pay fees or participate in future protocol governance.
Flow is a Blockchain designed for mainstream adoption. It is the only blockchain to incorporate usability improvements in the protocol layer. Flow is being used by top developers and major brands around the globe to create new experiences using top-tier content.
Flow's rich ecosystem includes top entertainment brands, venture-backed startups, and development studios. Flow partners include global IP brands such as Warner Music, Ubisoft and NBA, as well as leading game developers like Animoca Brands and Sumo Digital. There are also leaders in crypto, like Circle and Binance.
Flow helps you learn from and improve upon existing solutions:
- Multi-role architecture. Flow's unique design allows the network to scale to support billions of users, without sharding and reducing decentralization.
- Resource-oriented programming: Smart contracts on Flow are written using Cadence, a safe and easy programming language for crypto assets.
- Developer ergonomics: From the Flow Emulator to upgradeable smart contracts, this network is for people who want to create valuable products for the community.
- Onboarding for consumers: Flow was created for mainstream consumers. Payment onramps allow for a safe and easy transition from fiat currencies into crypto.