Table of Contents
1. Choose a crypto exchange
First things first, you need an exchange that both has Illuvium, and is trustworthy!
You can find our top 3 exchanges for buying Illuvium here, alternatively you can also check our comparison of the best crypto exchanges in Australia if you’re generally interested in seeing which exchanges work for Australians.
2. Sign up with the crypto exchange
Once you’ve chosen your crypto exchange, it’s just a matter of signing up and getting your account verified. Most exchanges have streamlined this process very well so it shouldn’t take long.
3. Fund your account
The next step is to transfer AUD or another cryptocurrency into your account. Most top crypto exchanges offer various payment methods. From bank transfer to PayID, POLi pay and credit cards, it’s very straightforward.
4. Buy Illuvium
And of course, the final step is to find Illuvium on the exchange and buy it. A lot of exchanges offer different ways of buying cryptocurrencies, like market orders and limit orders.
Where to Buy Illuvium (ILV)
|Exchange||Rating||Available Cryptocurrencies||Fees||Visit Site|
How to Sell Illuvium
- Sign into the exchange
- Find where you stored your Illuvium, either on a hardware wallet or on the exchange.
- Transfer your Illuvium to the right place on the exchange, it could just be the same wallet or a dedicated trading account.
- Sell Illuvium.
Considerations when looking to buy Illuvium.
Illuvium, an open-world fantasy battle platform built on Ethereum blockchain, is called Illuvium. Illuvium is often referred to as the first AAA game built on Ethereum. It offers a variety of trading and collecting features that will appeal to both casual gamers as well hardcore DeFi enthusiasts.
Illuvials are creatures that inhabit the world of Illuvium. Players can capture them and then nurse them back to health. They become part of the player’s collection and can be used to battle other adventurers in Illuvium's Auto Battler gameplay.
It is a combination of an open-world exploration and a PVP war game. The game allows players to explore the world and build their own team of powerful beasts.
Illuvium is in development since 2020. It is being developed by a global team of over 40 people, including the cofounders, serial entrepreneur and early cryptocurrency adoptioner Kieran Warwick and Aaron Warwick who are both brothers. They are also brothers to Kain Warwick, co-founder of DeFi platform Synthetix.
There are many uses for the ILV token within the Illuvium ecosystem. It is the primary token that rewards players for their achievements in-game. It also entitles them to their share in the Illuvium vault.
Illuvium is unlike other blockchain-powered games. It features a fully 3D environment with over 100 unique Illuvials scattered across its different regions. Every Illuvial has been designed by a team made up of top-level artists. This makes it appealing to those who are used to playing big-budget retail games.
It also boasts many features that make it stand out among other blockchain-enabled AAA titles and games. These features include:
- Layer-2 Integration: Illuvium's security is provided by Ethereum. However, Illuvium is built on Immutable X(IMX), a layer-2 solution designed to scale applications that use NFT functionality. Illuvium leverages Immutable X's capabilities to ensure that players can mint and trade NFTs with virtually instant transaction finality and zero gas fees. Players have full custody of their assets when using IMX.
- The IlluviDEX is an integrated decentralized exchange platform (DEX) in Illuvium. It's appropriately called the IlluviDEX. This can be used to trustlessly exchange Illuvial NFTs and other assets. Each sale is subject to a 5% commission, which is then funneled into the rewards pool of ILV stakers.
- Yield farming: The Illuvium yield farm program receives a total of 3,000,000 ILV, which is equivalent to 30% of the maximum (10 million) supply. They will be distributed to those who contribute liquidity or through partner reward schemes over three years.