Table of Contents
1. Choose a crypto exchange
First things first, you need an exchange that both has Just, and is trustworthy!
You can find our top 3 exchanges for buying Just here, alternatively you can also check our comparison of the best crypto exchanges in Australia if you’re generally interested in seeing which exchanges work for Australians.
2. Sign up with the crypto exchange
Once you’ve chosen your crypto exchange, it’s just a matter of signing up and getting your account verified. Most exchanges have streamlined this process very well so it shouldn’t take long.
3. Fund your account
The next step is to transfer AUD or another cryptocurrency into your account. Most top crypto exchanges offer various payment methods. From bank transfer to PayID, POLi pay and credit cards, it’s very straightforward.
4. Buy Just
And of course, the final step is to find Just on the exchange and buy it. A lot of exchanges offer different ways of buying cryptocurrencies, like market orders and limit orders.
Where to Buy Just (JST)
|Exchange||Rating||Available Cryptocurrencies||Fees||Visit Site|
How to Sell Just
- Sign into the exchange
- Find where you stored your Just, either on a hardware wallet or on the exchange.
- Transfer your Just to the right place on the exchange, it could just be the same wallet or a dedicated trading account.
- Sell Just.
Considerations when looking to buy Just.
JUST is a new Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform that was created for the TRON blockchain. This entire product suite is centered on JustStable, a decentralized stablecoin lending platform.
After an initial exchange offer (IEO) on Poloniex LaunchBase in August 2020, the platform was launched. However, the native governance token (JST), has been circulated since May 2020.
It is a two-token platform built around USDJ and JUST tokens. USDJ is a multicollateral stablecoin whose value is tied to the US dollar (USD). JST performs a range of functions on the platform, including paying interest, participating in the governance of the platform, setting interest rates (stability fee) and setting the minimum collateralization ratio.
For USDJ on JUST traders must deposit collateral in the shape of supported collateral tokens, including TRON (TRX), that can be exchanged for PTRX tokens. These tokens are then used to secure a collateralized position (CDP). Users can then mint or withdraw USDJ depending on how much collateral they have deposited. However, the collateral must be repaid later to recover the original collateral.
This platform provides a fair and open access to DeFi products for all TRON users.
JUST doesn't want to be like other DeFi platforms. It isn’t looking to just offer one product that will benefit a select number of DeFi users. It's instead trying to create a whole suite of products that can be used for a variety of DeFi purposes, which will form the foundations of a complete DeFi ecosystem in TRON.
The JUST ecosystem comprises five products as of January 2021. They are all designed to work together and offer additional utility to users.
- JustStable is JUST's flagship multi-collateral decentralized stablecoin platform.
- JustLend is a TRON-powered money market protocol which allows users to add liquidity into lending pools and to take out low-interest cryptocurrency loans.
- JustSwap is an automated market maker (AMM), which allows for the creation of permissionless liquidity pool and trustless TRC-20 token Swaps.
- JustLink: Securely supply smart contracts with real world data using the first decentralized Oracle system for TRON.
- Cross-chain tokens (also known as cross-chain tokens): Assets that are tokenized on TRON from other blockchains such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum(ETH), and Litecoins (LTC) can be used in the JUST ecosystem.