Table of Contents
1. Choose a crypto exchange
First things first, you need an exchange that both has Oasis Network, and is trustworthy!
You can find our top 3 exchanges for buying Oasis Network here, alternatively you can also check our comparison of the best Australian cryptocurrency exchanges if you’re generally interested in seeing which exchanges work for Australians.
2. Sign up with the crypto exchange
Once you’ve chosen your crypto exchange, it’s just a matter of signing up and getting your account verified. Most exchanges have streamlined this process very well so it shouldn’t take long.
3. Fund your account
The next step is to transfer AUD or another cryptocurrency into your account. Most top crypto exchanges offer various payment methods. From bank transfer to PayID, POLi pay and credit cards, it’s very straightforward.
4. Buy Oasis Network
And of course, the final step is to find Oasis Network on the exchange and buy it. A lot of exchanges offer different ways of buying cryptocurrencies, like market orders and limit orders.
Where to Buy Oasis Network (ROSE)
|Exchange||Rating||Available Cryptocurrencies||Fees||Visit Site|
How to Sell Oasis Network
- Sign into the exchange
- Find where you stored your Oasis Network, either on a hardware wallet or on the exchange.
- Transfer your Oasis Network to the right place on the exchange, it could just be the same wallet or a dedicated trading account.
- Sell Oasis Network.
Considerations when looking to buy Oasis Network.
Oasis, the most privacy-enabled, scalable layer-1 crypto network, combines high throughput, low gas fees, secure architecture to provide a foundation for Web3 and power DeFi and GameFi, Metaverses, Data tokenization, and Data DAOs. Oasis will help web3 grow and evolve from its infancy to maturity. Oasis has many Fortune 500 partners, including the CryptoSafe Alliance with Binance and the BMW Group. Oasis is supported by industry leaders. Messari reports that Oasis is among the top two blockchains invested by top VCs. It also has one of industry's fastest-growing developer networks.
- For better flexibility and scalability, separate consensus and execution into two layers: The Consensus Layer (and The ParaTime Layer)
- The separation of execution and consensus allows multiple ParaTimes simultaneously to process transactions. This means that complex workloads won't slow down while simpler transactions are processed on one ParaTime.
- Oasis Network is layer-1 Blockchain with native support for Rollups at Consensus Layer
- ParaTime Layer is completely decentralized. Anyone can develop and build their ParaTime. Each ParaTime can be created in isolation depending on the requirements of an application.
- Oasis's advanced discrepancy detection makes it more efficient than parachains and sharding, and requires a smaller replication factor to achieve the same level security.
- The Oasis core team has already created 3 ParaTimes.
- Emerald ParaTime is the EVM Compatible ParaTime. It was created to address the problems that Solidity developers face, namely high fees and low throughput. Emerald addresses both these issues by increasing transaction throughput to as high as 1,000 per second and reducing fees up to 99%+, compared to Ethereum. This will allow more people to access the network and help them build it.
- Cipher ParaTime is the confidential smart contract ParaTime and will contain the features Oasis can only support - privacy-preserving smart contractual smart contracts. It boasts high throughput and instant finality. Additionally, it has low fees and privacy-preserving features. Cipher allows DEX's and NFT users to stop front-running transactions and protect their assets. It can unlock trillions of dollars in credit and lending markets that are not available through traditional finance.
- Parcel ParaTime is the secure data storage, governance and computation ParaTime. Parcel already has enterprise partners such as Genetica, Nebula Genomics and BMW. Parcel uses it to store personal data such as human genome data. Parcel allows governance, confidential computation and private analysis of data. Parcel SDK is available to developers of applications. This allows them to integrate privacy-preserving data storage and governance into their applications. Parcel can also be used to tokenize data and turn it into NFTs. This functionality is intended to allow people to regain control over the data they create and turn it into assets that they can stake or earn rewards. It will also help to create a responsible data economy.