Table of Contents
1. Choose a crypto exchange
First things first, you need an exchange that both has QuarkChain, and is trustworthy!
You can find our top 3 exchanges for buying QuarkChain here, alternatively you can also check our comparison of the best Australian crypto trading platforms if you’re generally interested in seeing which exchanges work for Australians.
2. Sign up with the crypto exchange
Once you’ve chosen your crypto exchange, it’s just a matter of signing up and getting your account verified. Most exchanges have streamlined this process very well so it shouldn’t take long.
3. Fund your account
The next step is to transfer AUD or another cryptocurrency into your account. Most top crypto exchanges offer various payment methods. From bank transfer to PayID, POLi pay and credit cards, it’s very straightforward.
4. Buy QuarkChain
And of course, the final step is to find QuarkChain on the exchange and buy it. A lot of exchanges offer different ways of buying cryptocurrencies, like market orders and limit orders.
Where to Buy QuarkChain (QKC)
|Exchange||Rating||Available Cryptocurrencies||Fees||Visit Site|
How to Sell QuarkChain
- Sign into the exchange
- Find where you stored your QuarkChain, either on a hardware wallet or on the exchange.
- Transfer your QuarkChain to the right place on the exchange, it could just be the same wallet or a dedicated trading account.
- Sell QuarkChain.
Considerations when looking to buy QuarkChain.
The QuarkChain Network, a permissionless blockchain architecture, aims to achieve global commercial standards. It provides a secure, decentralized and scalable blockchain solution that can deliver more than 100,000 on-chain TPS. The QuarkChain Network's main features are:
- Flexibility: QuarkChain, a public blockchain, can support multiple consensuses and multiple transaction models (including virtual machines VMs), ledger and token economics within one network. It can reportedly adapt to blockchain innovations by customizing consensus, transaction model (including VM), ledger, and token economics in each shard so that to satisfy different requirements of different industries/enterprises/DApps. PoW (a combination of PoS+ PoW) and PoSW (a two-consensus algorithm) are supported by the network. In the future, more consensus algorithms (DPoS/PoS, etc.) will be added to different shards. It's EVM-compatible, meaning that every DApp on Ethereum can also be deployed in QuarkChain. The team plans on adding more virtual machines (e.g. EOS VM) on different shards to give developers more options.
- Scalability: QuarkChain aims to deliver 100,000+ on-chain TPS. In the current TPS competition within the community, peak TPS of 55000+ has been reached
- QuarkChain encourages decentralization. It has a two-layered structure that allows individual miners to mine without the need for joining mining pools. You can mine in either the root chain, or the shard.
- Excellent Usability: QuarkChain supports Native token which allows each shard its own tokeneconomics. It supports cross-shard scaling transactions. Access to all resources in all shards is possible with one account. Smart wallets make it easy to manage.